As an international innovator and manufacturer of advanced vacuum technology, gripper systems, air nippers, tube lifters, and End-of-Arm-Tooling (EOAT), FIPA (www.fipa.com) delivers a comprehensive range of standard and custom products for automated assembly equipment and material handling systems.
Drawing upon its 30 years of worldwide industry experience, FIPA exhibits a focused approach to developing inventive and high performance vacuum technology, End-of-Arm-Tooling, and material handling systems; delivers flexible, dynamic solutions on short lead times; and provides superior customer service and technical support. As a result, FIPA has experienced continually increasing demand in recent years, and has been steadily expanding its global presence. However, despite its international orientation and wide product range, FIPA is, above all, a company that actively engages with the market, so it can react quickly, effectively, and flexibly in service of its customers, all of whom can depend on the consistent execution of the FIPA formula: Quality + Individual System Solutions + Personal Service = Maximum Effect.
• Suction Cups – flat, bellows, oval, rectangular, and custom shapes
• Vacuum Gripping Systems – standard and custom vacuum and bag grippers, accessories, and fittings
• Vacuum Components – pumps, ejectors, blowers, filters, valves and controls, monitoring equipment, hoses, cables, and connectors
• End-of-Arm-Tooling (EOAT) – standard gripper arms, complex and customized gripper systems, air nippers, quick-change fittings, extrusions, and lifting cylinders
• Hoists – vacuum tube lifters for 66- to 500-pound loads, suction cups, pumps, and accessories
• Chain Hoists – electric chain hoists for 550- to 1,100-pound loads
Our experts from FIPA will be happy to individually advise you. Many years of experience and a high flexibility provide the basis for this.
Let us help you find the right solution and contact us anytime at (919) 651 9888 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a sample, set up an in-person demo or answer any question you may have.
For complete product information and the latest news, please visit http://www.fipa.com.
FIPA Inc. was established in 2006 as a fully owned subsidiary of FIPA GmbH to service and support customers in the North American market. FIPA GmbH, the parent company, was founded in 1985, with headquarters in Ismaning (near Munich), Germany.